Software Engineer in Additive Manufacturing, 80-100%
NematX is a young ETH spinoff company based in Zurich, Switzerland offering innovative 3D Printing products and solutions. To enlarge and complement our growing team, we are looking for a capable software developer with a strong knowledge in CAD software and process modeling, bringing along passion about digital design and fabrication. In your job, you will be supporting our R&D team by translating our knowledge of materials and processes into software that will allow our customers to manufacture completely new products. Depending on your experience and skillset you will be working on different focus areas in the field of software development.
Certified Software Engineer with experience in the development and customization of application software.
• Good understanding of CAD software and its architecture
• Proficient in at least one object-oriented programming language: C++, Java or Python
• Good knowledge in C# and .Net software development
• Basic understanding of path planning and G-code generation for additive manufacturing
Bringing this is a plus:
• Experience with CAE/FEA software
• Experience with FDM 3D printing
• Experience in text-based and or graphical-based PLC programming
• A can-do mentality paired with a positive mindset
• Strong interest in FDM 3D Printing whose basics you understand and you are eager to learn more about
• Ability to collaborate with our interdisciplinary team on different focus areas
• Ability to work autonomously while sharing relevant information with the team
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Language: Fluent in English, German is a plus
• We offer you as a dynamic motivated person a pivot position in our fast-growing company
• A fair compensation and a very interesting opportunity to boost your career while maintain-ing a good work-life balance
• An exciting startup environment with an international focus plus an open-mined & fun team
Have we sparked your interest? Please send your application or further questions to our CTO Silvan.Gantenbein@nematx.com, +41 44 633 21 86.